This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a new Administrator account.
1. Navigate to Users > Create User.
2. Select Account Type then click Next.
- Active to send account activation email immediately.
- Select Inactive to postpone activation email until they are manually activated later.
3. Enter First Name, Last Name, Email, and Country. All other fields are optional.
Note: If there is another account that is using the same email address you will need to delete the other profile or create a linked account.
4. Select the Sites and click Next.
5. Select the Classifications your new administrator needs access to and click Next.