This is a step-by-step guide on how to post a single day job.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Post Job.
2. Select the Organization, Employee, and Job Classification, then click Next.
3. Select Single Day, then enter the Job Date, Schedule, Job Reason, and Job Position and click Next.
4. Select the Substitute Configuration (see options below) and click Next.
Post to Pool: posts the job to all available and qualified substitutes
Request Substitutes: notifies the selected substitutes first and holds it for a certain period of time (specified by the organization) before automatically posting it to the pool.
Assign to Substitute: assigns the selected substitute to the job.
5. Add Job Notes and/or Attachments then click Next.
6. Review the details of the job and click Post Job.