Here's a step-by-step guide on how to download the My Sub K-12 Android app from the Google Play Store.
Note: The My Sub K-12 app is only for substitutes. Administrators and employees can log in to their Absence & Substitute accounts on any device from the device's web browser.
1. Locate and click the Google Play Store app on your phone.
2. Search for my sub K12 in the Play Store search bar and click on the My Sub K-12 app.
3. From the app details page, click Install.
4. Once the app has downloaded, click Open.
5. Enter your Email and Password and click Log In.
If you forgot your password, here is a step-by-step on how to reset your password which will need to take place from a web browser.