This is a step-by-step guide on how to edit an employee's approval chain.
1. Navigate to Users > Browse Users. Search or select the employee.
2. Click Settings > Approvals > Edit.
3. The Any Administrator option allows the absence to be approved by any administrator within your organization who has the permissions to do so.
4. The Named Administrator option allows you to set specific administrator(s) as the employee's designated approver(s).
5. Add Step allows you to easily create a two-step approval chain for the employee. Either step can be set to Any Administrator or Named Administrators. You are also able to easily label each Approval Chain Step by filling in the text box under Approval Chain Step Name.
6. Click Save to apply changes.