This is a step-by-step guide on how to create and run a custom report to review employee approvers.
1. Navigate to Reports > Custom Reports and click Create Report.
2. Select Users from the Report Type dropdown, enter a Report Name and click Save.
3. Navigate to Columns > Edit Columns.
4. Add the following fields, then click Save.
a. Full Name
b. Approval Chain-1 Step-1 Approver-1
c. Approval Chain-1 Step-2 Approver-1
Note: Under the User Field dropdowns, select which information you want to export about the approver. For example, Full Name (seen below) will export the approver's full name.
5. Navigate to Details > Run Report.
6. Deselect Administrator and Substitute under Roles, then click Run.
7. Click Download CSV or Download XLSX to download and open the report in your desired format.